Little Hacienda Branson Restaurant review
I’m a big fan of Mexican food, and a big fan of Branson. So I always hate it when a meal doesn’t work out the way I’d like. But this one did not.
3375 Little Pete rd
#Decor-it had great design and furniture and even patio furniture
#Service was good, and people were nice.
#Great care was taken with appearance
#Recipees were complex, and just didn’t deliver
#Lots of sauces and topings that just didn’t go together. Highs and lows that just didn’t work together.
#no flavor really, to speak off.
Unfortunately, I won’t go back. I really wanted this to work, and have eaten at other vesions of this restaurant and they were good. This one looked a bit lonely at their new location. We shall see how the summer goes.
Answer to yesterday’s post
This is the roller coaster that is going up at the beginning of 76. I was surprised when I saw this, as it looks pretty amazing. Tune in for more updates as Bransonisfun.com gets them. thanks Lee
What is this a picture of? Take your best guess and I shall answer tomorrow. Very exciting news!
Young Christians Weekend this week at Silver Dollar City
Well it’s another big year, out at Silver Dollar city. And this weekend April 6th-9th, SDC celebrates the young Christian. With rides, roller coasters, and food. And lots of it, to sink your teeth into. There are several hotels that still have rooms for the weekend. Holiday Inn Express on the strip, Honeysuckle Inn, and the Stone Castle Hotel. Branson also has more things to do than ever, including restaurants, indoor water parks, shopping and live shows. So don’t miss this opportunity to get away and create some enjoyment for the kids.
New Goldwing Express Announcement
Goldwing Express set to play a morning show at the Baldknobbers theater over on Green Mountain drive.
More details below
Something New for the Old Branson Days Inn
The old Days Inn Located at 3524 Keeter street, is headed in a new direction. Once thought to be condemned, this property may be on the mend. Spread out over 9 acres, this property is set to house over 900 Visa workers in the coming months. Rooms will be converted into small apartments, to take in these workers when they come to Branson.
I spoke yesterday with Law Enforcement, and they seemed optimistic about the coming project. And that a fence may be erected with a security gate around the property, to keep passerby’s out. Which sounded promising with our current situation with the homeless population of Branson.
The property had 422 rooms, with tons of ground floor rooms, and several building with elevator access. So we shall see what this massive project will turn into. Stay tuned!
Tips for looking for Jobs if your Homeless or in an extended Stay
Here are some great tips for looking for jobs if you are homeless or living in an extended stay.
- Get a P.O.Box-Hollister, Mo has very economical post office rates, compared to Branson. A P.O. Box will give you the look of having a permanent address, as opposed to know address at all. And create some solidity to your prospective employer.
- Get a verified email address. Start using email if you don’t already. It’s a great way to show professionalism, a few steps possibly beyond the job you are applying for. It creates a way to communicate with the manager, that he or she might not be used to.
- Step in the managers shoes-What are they looking for, how has the communication been with them. What kind of employees are they looking for now? And who do they have now?
- Follow up, follow up, follow up-call them back, (no not everyday, but enough to show interest.
- Take notes-when you call them back, what did they say, follow up per their instructions.
- Offer a nice touch, say Yes Sir, and no sir,or Ma’am. These are touches they don’t often see.
- Give them your sell number, and do your best to keep this your regular cell phone number. They will view this as a great benefit in the long term to reach you.
- And lastly, don’t show up with friends to fill out apps. This will impress. Good luck.
Homeless in Branson 3-what being homeless in Branson means.
This is our third installment on this topic, as we update the info annually. And this winter, is not different than any other. People out there are hungry. And this winter, I’ve taken it upon myself, when I’m out and about to help anyone I see. Just trying to eat.
The city has cleared the homeless asking for donations, away from central spots. But, they are still at Price chopper, and in front of Branson Hills, and Target. And they are hungry.
I’ve talked to several people about this issue, and will continue to put together research on how to help. I got a note this morning, from someone living in an extended stay. And they said that they are not getting much help. So if you have any ideas on this subject please leave a not or comment here. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates.
New Things coming to Branson in 2018
So much to talk about and so little time. From roller coasters, to Restaurants, Branson will be your place for 2018.
1)Billy Bob’s Dairlyand is headed over to the old Great Southern Bank building on highway 76. All the great food from a fantastic location, right across from Apple tree mall.
2)The Grand Palace is set for a partial demo. So it will be exciting to see what will go in there. But plans are in the works.
3)Roller coasters, Roller coaster-the one on Highway 76 is now open. And ready to go. They’ve even stayed open in the winter. Right across the street from Price chopper, and Walmart. Worth a check.
4)Zipline on 65 North-has added a winter slide. We drove by the other day, and people were line up to tube down this thing. It looked grand. And it’s right in front of the Mark Twain National Forrest.
5)Longhorn’s steakhouse-there is a new Sheriff in town, in the steakhouse department. Located right in the old Melody Lane Inn slot, next to Baldknobbers. A must check out when you have time.